Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Howl's Moving Castle, Diana Wynne Jones


Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones is a book that I have had on my book list for a very, very long time.  I think I had it there as something that I could read with my children who have all aged past this book, but I cannot remember.  I think I have had it on my list of things to read since high school.

Started: 6/7/2020
Completed: 6/9/2020
Recommendation: Recommended for Young Adults
Recommended By:  Nobody

Review:

Good and evil are not muddy by nuance in this book.  There is an adequate amount of mistaken identities which offers a certain degree of humor.  Everything is tied up neatly in the end and, effectively, everyone who should lives happily ever after.  A good story for kids to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment