Friday, August 20, 2021

I Alone Can Fix It, Carol Leonning and Philip Rucker

 

I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year by Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker is another Trump book.  My cousin read this and recommended it.

Started: 8/13/2021
Completed: 8/20/2021
Recommendation: Mild Recommendation
Recommended By: Cousin Charles

Review:

I have to admit, I picked up this book with trepidation.  I really just have had enough reading about the former guy and have no particular desire to hear even more how horrible he was.  This kind of information is destabilizing in my life and A Very Stable Genius reinforced numerous things that I thought might be true.  So, everything you thought might be happening with Trump in his final year was.

This book is not comprehensive (so much crap was happening), but it hits the highlights and focuses on  Trump's obsession with falsehoods that benefit him.  I'm really tired of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment