Sunday, August 29, 2021

Unmaking the Presidency, Susan Hennessey and Benjamin Wittes

 

Unmaking the Presidency: Donald Trump's war on the world's most powerful office by Susan Hennessey and Benjamin Wittes is another Trump book.  I cannot remember why I have put it on my list.

Started: 8/28/2021
Completed: Did not finish
Recommendation: Not Recommended
Recommended By: Nobody

Words for which I sought Help:

mendacious -- not telling the truth; lying

Review:

I just could not finish another book categorizing how big a liar Trump is.  I have read/heard all of this before and the conclusions were speculative when written part way through Trump's term in office.  Maybe if I had read it when it was published, I would have finished it, but, at this point, I have heard enough of how awful Trump is.

No comments:

Post a Comment