Friday, August 13, 2021

Perfectly Reasonable Deviations From the Beaten Track, Richard Feynman

 

Perfectly Reasonable Deviations From the Beaten Track:  The Letters of Richard P. Feynman by Richard P. Feynman is another book about my favorite physicist.

Started: 8/9/2021
Completed: 8/13/2021
Recommendation: Highly Recommended
Recommended By: Nobody

Review:

I am quite certain that Dr. Feynman would have had no interest in me, but he is one person I wish I had met and gotten to know.  At this point, it will remain forever one-sided.  The last letter addresses, at least to some degree, what it might have been like.  I shared the concerns expressed by the parent and was comforted by the response from Feynman though the time for decisions/actions had passed by the time I read this, I was comforted by the thought that I had acted as Feynman advised this other parent.  It created an artificial relationship.  Really glad I chose to read another account of Feynman.

No comments:

Post a Comment