Saturday, May 14, 2022

The Atlas Six, Olivie Blake

 

The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake is the first book in the Atlas Series.

Started: 5/10/2022
Completed: 5/13/2022
Recommendation: Highly Recommended
Recommended By: Not recommended to me so much as I saw it on a list of upcoming books about a year ago.

Review:

This is not a perfect book, but it is a well written book.  I loved the character exploration and how these characters included revelations that explained actions both current and past.  The story unfolded nicely and motivations became apparent in many ways.  The one that sort of left me reeling was the idea that one of the six in any decade was selected with the expectation that that one would not walk away.  There is more here, however, then can be covered in one book and so I will have to wait to understand better the deeper motivations of characters I thought peripheral who were thrust into the spotlight towards the end of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment