Monday, December 5, 2022

Servants of the Damned, David Enrich

 

Servants of the Damned:  Giant law firms, Donald Trump, and the corruption of justice by David Enrich

Started: 11/30/2022
Completed: 12/5/2022
Recommendation: Highly Recommended
Recommended By: My wife

Review:

This book made me angry.  It is another example of too much power being concentrated in the hands of a few via monstrous wealth.  It did show me that corporations are a much larger problem then I thought.  It is not simply greed, but the dismantling of our society in the interest of corporations.  Every few minutes, I was astounded by what was being recounted.  Most of this is one law firm, Jones-Day.  It is shocking and unlikely to be typical.  Just takes my breath away and makes my head spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment