Sunday, October 23, 2022

Glass Houses, Louise Penny

 

Glass Houses by Louise Penny is the next book in the Armand Gamash series.

Started: 10/19/2022
Completed: 10/23/2022
Recommendation: Highly Recommended
Recommended By: My parents

Review:

This book fits well in the series and once more takes us to Three Pines which, despite being a tiny town, is a hub for unlawful activity.  Ruth was fleshed out some more and the comforting presence of many of the other denizens of Three Pines made itself known.  I really like that Gamash lives in Three Pines now and I really like the idea of a "conscience."  The concept of conscience, responsibility, guilt, and punishment are all examined in this book and there is no doubt about the fundamental components of the characters which shine through in new and surprising ways in this book.  Gamash seems so very real to me at times, that I have to remind myself that this is a work of fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment