Friday, October 28, 2022

Kingdom of the Blind, Louise Penny

 

Kingdom of the Blind by Louise Penny is the next book in the Armand Gamash series

Started: 10/23/2022
Completed: 10/28/2022
Recommendation: Highly Recommended
Recommended By: My parents

Review:

This was a book of secrets and it is a spoiler to reveal any.  I liked the ending with Ruth which was pleasant (so little of Ruth is pleasant).  In addition this book continued with the on-going theme of corruption and I hope, truly, it was the last.  I long ago gave up trying to identify the murderer and this book was no exception.  In hindsight, I find it all but impossible to imagine that anyone could have figured it out.  The sub-plot with Amelia was really interesting and captivated me from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment