Friday, March 3, 2023

Lost and Found, Orson Scott Card

 

Lost and Found by Orson Scott Card

Started: 3/1/2023
Completed: 3/3/2023
Recommendation: Not recommended (because of the author, the book is great)
Recommended By: Nobody, this is a classic author and I tagged this book for my list when I saw it came out.

Review:

I was unaware that Card was anti-homosexual.  Everybody agrees that anyone can have any point of view and my point of view is that if you are anti-homosexual, you don't get my business or my recommendation.  I did not know that was his position (he has made it abundantly clear) until I was about half way through the book.  I finished it and the book is great.  I will not recommend it to anyone.  I will not be reading any more of his books.

No comments:

Post a Comment