Wednesday, March 8, 2023

River of Teeth, Sarah Gailey

 

River of Teeth by Sarah Gailey  I had read Upright Women Wanted and found it to be less than I had hoped, but I love the premise of this book and really hope it is more enjoyable.  This is the first book in the River of Teeth series.

Started: 3/3/2023
Completed: 3/3/2023
Recommended: Mild Recommendation
Recommended By: Nobody, but I did read a review which described the plot

Review:

I think that there was a lot more space to work with this story, but it sort of became an LGBTQ+ western.  I'm not all that interested in westerns, so it kind of lost me there.  It did talk about some of the nature of revenge and there were interesting character reveals.  In short, it is a short read and worth the space, but not the great read for which I was hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment